RedNet AM2 is a compact, Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) -supplied stereo analogue output device for any Dante audio-over-IP network. Featuring a powerful headphone amp, capable of driving both high and low impedance headphones, RedNet AM2 is the ideal signal monitoring device to add extra functionality to your audio network.
A pair of rear-panel XLR outputs offers line level signals of up to 24dBu with top panel level control and mute switch, while the front panel 1/4" headphone output is capable of driving high signal levels perfect for monitoring in high-SPL environments. The bottom of the sturdy aluminium and steel chassis features a threaded mic stand boss allowing RedNet AM2 to be placed in any convenient location whether on a desk or at a performer's fingertips on a stand. Finally, the IEEE standard PoE input allows a single Ethernet cable to provide power, remote control, clocking and audio data to RedNet AM2.
Focusrite REDNET AM2 Stereo Headphone and Line Output, Power-over-Ethernet Supplied: IEEE 802.3af Compliant, Robust Steel and Aluminium Chassis, Up to 24dBu Line Output LevelsKey Features
- Stereo line output and headphone for Dante audio-over-IP networks
- Power-over-Ethernet Supplied: IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Up to 24-bit, 96kHz sampling rates
- Robust steel and aluminium chassis
- Powerful headphone output even with high-impedance headphones
- Up to 24dBu line output levels
- Independent level control of headphone and line outputs
- Mute switch for line output
- Mic stand mount
- Kensington security slot
- Line Level Outputs:
- 0 dBFS Reference Output Levels: 18 or 24dBu (switchable)
- Frequency Response Output: 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.05dB
- THD N Output: <100dB (0.001) unweighted, 20Hz - 20kHz; -1dBFS input
- Dynamic Range: 120dB A-weighted (typical), 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output to Output: <100dB unweighted, 20Hz - 20kHz; -20dBFS input
- Headphone Output:
- 0 dBFS Reference Levels Headphones: 19dBm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.05dB
- THD N: <100dB (0.001) unweighted, 20Hz - 20kHz; -1dBFS input
- Dynamic Range: 118dB A-weighted (typical), 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 5O
- Headphone Impedance: 32O - 600O
- Digital Performance:
- Clock Sources: Internal or from Dante Network Master
- Minimum Latency: 1ms
- Front Panel Connectivity:
- Headphone Outputs: 1 x 1/4" stereo jack
- Line Outputs: 2 x Male XLR
- PSU (PoE and DC): 1 x PoE (Port 1) Input and 1 x DC 12V Barrel Input Connector
- Control Functions: 2 x Pots
- Dimensions: 1.89" x 4.19" x 5.5"
- Weight: 0.81 kg
Please note that any listing that shows "Free Shipping" refers to USA shipping of items in the lower 48 states. Some items may have an up-charge for Alaska and Hawaii. Please check the actual shipping section for details about shipping cost to your location.
Foreign buyers please note: All duties and customs if there are any placed on your package upon import are the sole responsibility of you the buyer. We are not aware of each countries import laws and do not know the fees. Please investigate this prior to purchase.
Please note that any of our listings that aren't listed as "NEW" have the possibility of some signs of use. Although this is rare, and when it occurs, usually very minor, we want you to be aware of this possibility. If you should buy something from us and do happen to have any issues, please contact us so RSS can determine that whether it's the normal expected condition for open box items or damage that may have occurred during shipping.
Thanks and Happy Buying!!
Items must be returned within 30 days .
Refund will be given as Money back or exchange/replacement.
Refund policy details:
Buyer is responsible for shipping.
Destination: United States
Instructions to Buyer
|Check||Checks must clear before shipment is made.|
|VISA||For Visa payments, please contact us at 785.820.7243|
|MASTERCARD||For Mastercard payments, please contact us at 785.820.7243|
|DISCOVER||For Discover payments, please contact us at 785.820.7243|
|AMEX||For American Express payments, please contact us at 785.820.7243|
|Paypal||Please pay via PayPal.|