ALVA MADI Cable-drum is a professional 4-fibre SC to SC Optical Multicore for MADI use on stage, broadcast, TV etc in a good value.
MCD-cables are extremely flexible, crush and impact resistant.
Alva have designed a simple but effective MADI-cable system for all mobile applications, with splash-water protection, traction relief and easy-handling.
- 100 m = Part No. MCD-100
- 150 m = Part No. MCD-150
- 300 m = Part No. MCD-300
- *Other lengths available on request.
Applicable with the following RME devices:
- all RME products with optical MADI I/O
Mechanical & Enviromental Properties:
- Weight: 4 kg / km
- Tensile Load: 600N [EN187000/501(IEC 60794-1-E1)]
- Min. Bend Radius: 20x Outer Ø [EN187000/513(IEC 60794-1-E11)]
- Operating Temperature: -50 to + 80 C [EN187000/601(IEC 60794-1-F1)]
- Crush Resistance: 2000N [EN187000/504(IEC 60794-1-E3)]
- Impact Resistance: 200 impacts / 1 N.m [EN187000/505(IEC 60794-1-E4)]
- Flexing Resistance: 2000 cycles [EN187000/509(IEC 60794-1-E8)]
- (Based on military standards MIL-C 85045)
- Type: Multimode, 50µm / 125 µm
- Length: 100 m (MCD-100) / 150 meter (MCD-150) / 300 meter (MCD-300)*
- Fibre count: 4, each with captive dust-protections Overall transport and splash-water protection with a handy pull-out applet
- Secondary Coating: 900 µm
- Fibres Identification: Colours, Numbers
- Strength Members: Aramid Yarns
- Outer Jacket: Polyurethane
- Outer Jacket Colour: Dark-Green
- Diameter Cable: 5,2 mm
- Applications: Broadcast, PA, Mobile Recording
- Cable-Drum: Schill GT-310 RM (MCD-150) / Schill GT-380 RM (MCD-300)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 36cm x 27cm x 23cm (MCD-150) / 49cm x 31cm x 29cm (MCD-300)
- Weight: 4,9 kg (MCD-150) / 10,3 kg (MCD-300)
Please note that any listing that shows "Free Shipping" refers to USA shipping of items in the lower 48 states. Some items may have an up-charge for Alaska and Hawaii. Please check the actual shipping section for details about shipping cost to your location.
Foreign buyers please note: All duties and customs if there are any placed on your package upon import are the sole responsibility of you the buyer. We are not aware of each countries import laws and do not know the fees. Please investigate this prior to purchase.
Please note that any of our listings that aren't listed as "NEW" have the possibility of some signs of use. Although this is rare, and when it occurs, usually very minor, we want you to be aware of this possibility. If you should buy something from us and do happen to have any issues, please contact us so RSS can determine that whether it's the normal expected condition for open box items or damage that may have occurred during shipping.
Thanks and Happy Buying!!
Items must be returned within 14 days .
Refund will be given as Money back or exchange.
Refund policy details:
Buyer is responsible for shipping.
Destination: United States
Instructions to Buyer
|Check||Checks must clear before shipment is made.|
|VISA||For Visa payments, please contact us at 785.820.7243|
|MASTERCARD||For Mastercard payments, please contact us at 785.820.7243|
|DISCOVER||For Discover payments, please contact us at 785.820.7243|
|AMEX||For American Express payments, please contact us at 785.820.7243|